Need to cancel your reservation? We're here to help.
Track your Cancel Request Status
If you have already submitted a request for cancelation, and would like to track the status of your request, please click on the link below.
Check my Cancel Request Status
Cancel Without Refund
JustFly was able to secure a great price for your original flight. However, cancelling your ticket and exchanging it for a future flight may be subject to restrictions and/or additional costs. Prices for replacement flights may be higher than what you originally paid, and may involve less choice, due to the limitations imposed by the airlines for flight exchanges. Potential restrictions and/or limitations include:
Fares eligible to rebook in the future may be limited to the same fare type and/or fare class as your original ticket(s).
Your original ticket price consisted of individual fare and taxes components. In some cases, the original fare and taxes components of your original ticket may be respectively limited to the fare and tax portions of your new itinerary.
The original value of your ticket(s) is non-refundable and non-transferable from one traveller to another.
If the cost of your new flight is greater than your original ticket price, you will need to pay the remaining difference in price. If the cost of your new flight is less than your original ticket price, you may lose the remaining value depending on the airline policy.
You may be restricted to rebooking a new ticket that has the same origin and/or destination as your original ticket.
The booking date and/or travel date of your trip must be within the validity period allowed by the airline (e.g. 12 or 24 months from the original ticket purchase date or travel date, depending on the airline policy).
You must rebook a ticket with the same airline as the original ticket(s).
Upon rebooking, you may be charged an Exchange fee per passenger by the airline.
Your reservation must be canceled prior to the scheduled departure date or you risk losing the full value of your original ticket.
You must rebook your new flight(s) through JustFly. You can rebook by contacting one of our Customer Service Agents or by logging into "Manage My Booking".
Some airlines are allowing tickets to be refunded even if you purchased non-refundable tickets due to COVID-19 outbreak. Refunds are only available for un-flown flights. When you request a refund with us, we will cancel your booking and will handle fulfilling your request with the airline on your behalf. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, it could take up to 18 weeks to receive refund to the original form of payment you used when you purchased the itinerary. Please note that not all airlines are allowing refunds, and your request is subject to approval.
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, JustFly is reducing standard handling fees for some modification requests.
- Modifications to reservations affected by airline travel waivers purchased prior April 1st 2020 (including exchanges and cancelations with or without refund) are subject to handling fees of up to $50 per passenger (based on original ticket value).
- Modifications to reservations affected by airline travel waivers purchased after April 1st 2020 (including exchanges and cancelations with or without refund) are subject to handling fees of up to $75 per passenger (based on original ticket value).
- Modifications to all other reservations are subject to our standard handling fees.
- Please note that additional airline fees and difference in fare may apply.
- Original service fees and fees associated with non-airline ancillaries are non-refundable.