Need to cancel your reservation? We're here to help.
Track your Cancel Request Status
If you have already submitted a request for cancellation, and would like to track the status of your request, please click on the link below.
Check my Cancel Request Status
Cancel for Future Credit
A Future Travel Credit may not equal the indicated cash value depending on certain restrictions, so please read carefully.
A Future Travel Credit is provided by an airline upon cancellation of a ticket and its value can be applied in part or in whole towards the booking of a new ticket. Certain restrictions may apply when booking a new ticket using a Future Travel Credit, depending on the airline's terms and conditions associated with the original fare that you purchased, including:
Future Travel Credits must be used to book a ticket with the same airline as the original ticket.
Fares eligible to book with your Future Travel Credits may be different than those available for new bookings that are not subject to Future Travel Credits restrictions.
A Future Travel Credit may consist of individual credits corresponding to the fare and taxes of your original ticket. In such a case, the individual fare and tax credits may be respectively limited to the fare and tax portions of your new itinerary.
Future Travel Credits are non-refundable and non-transferable from one traveller to another. For example, you may not combine 2 Future Travel Credits from different passengers, each of $200 value, to book a new ticket of $400 value for a single passenger.
If the cost of your new flight is greater than your Future Travel Credit amount, you will need to pay the remaining difference in price.
If the cost of your new flight is less than your Future Travel Credit amount, you may lose the remaining value depending on the airline policy.
The booking date and/or travel date of your trip must be within the validity period of the Future Travel Credit (e.g. 12 or 24 months from the original ticket purchase date or travel date, depending on the airline policy).
In some cases, Future Travel Credits may only be redeemable for a new ticket that has the same origin and/or destination as your original ticket.
Some airlines are allowing tickets to be refunded even if you purchased non-refundable tickets due to COVID-19 outbreak. Refunds are only available for un-flown flights. When you request a refund with us, we will cancel your booking and will handle fulfilling your request with the airline on your behalf. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, it could take up to 18 weeks to receive refund to the original form of payment you used when you purchased the itinerary. Please note that not all airlines are allowing refunds, and your request is subject to approval.
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, JustFly is reducing standard handling fees for some modification requests.
- Modifications to reservations affected by airline travel waivers purchased prior April 1st 2020 (including exchanges, refunds and cancellations with future travel credit) are subject to handling fees of up to $50 per passenger (based on original ticket value).
- Modifications to reservations affected by airline travel waivers purchased after April 1st 2020 (including exchanges, refunds and cancellations with future travel credit) are subject to handling fees of up to $75 per passenger (based on original ticket value).
- Modifications to all other reservations are subject to our standard handling fees.
- Please note that additional airline fees and difference in fare may apply.
- Original service fees and fees associated with non-airline ancillaries are non-refundable.